Wednesday, September 21, 2005

We're sick........ :(

Well, this week has been horrid. We have all been sick except Shelby. Darrick, Casie, D'arrica and I have all had headaches, tummy aches, sneezing, running noses and sore throats this week. D'arrica even ran a fever over 100 degrees all day Monday. At first I thought we all had allergies from the cats but I don't think allergies cause a fever. Everyone is feeling better today thank goodness.

Dawn, Brian and Hayley came over Sunday and we barbecued ribs, burgers and hotdogs. Brian and Darrick watched the game while Dawn and I chatted. It's nice having my sister so close. I was thinking about it the other day and Dawn and I have ALWAYS lived in differant towns except when we were both living at home in Chaffee. And I guess I was 12 or 13 when Dawn moved out to go to college. Anyway, I love having her so close now. And Hayley........ what a DOLL! Shelby, Casie and Hayley get along great!

I snapped a hilarious picture of Juby today. Check out my cat blog to see it. http://www.ourthreecats.blogspot.com

And I got a beautiful picture of D'arrica this past weekend. I'll be entering it in all the online photo contests. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Dawn and her family sooooo much tell her I said so. I remember her and brian often as I lead my new married life

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home