Thursday, September 15, 2005


I started a new blog yesterday for our cats. I never imagined I would be so in love with these cats when we got them. I really just wanted to get pets for the kids but have fallen head over heels for them myself. I figured I would end up using this little blog for them all the time so I started a new one just for them. You can visit "Curiosity" by clicking here.

Homeschooling Casie has been going very well. She is taking it very seriously and impresses me daily with her creativity and stories. She absolutely LOVES creative story writing. In fact, she is at the kitchen table right now writing a story using her spelling words for the week. She also does excellent with Math. We are currently studying rounding numbers to the nearest tens, thousands and ten thousands. She is having no problem at all with this. We are still struggling with reading but that was to be expected as she has a reading and learning disability. I really think that the one on one homeschooling is helping a great deal.

Survivor starts tonight! The girls are I are very excited about that! LOL So, you know all know where I will be every Thursday night at 8:00 PM! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home