Monday, October 24, 2005

Another day....

Casie, D'arrica and I went to Halloween Express and Halloween Headquarters this weekend. (Shelby was at church camp) D'arrica picked out a cheerleader costume and Casie picked out a vampire...errrrr..... Rose Vampiress costume. (She gets mad when I don't say it right)

The costumes are very cute. I have pictures of D'arrica already but Casie wouldn't dress up for me. She said the pictures won't look good without all the makeup (which has to wait until the 31st) so I'll post her costume after that. Sheesh....... she's getting so picky. Here's D'arrica.......



















I know! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..... isn't that cute! She has had the costume on for days now. She gets up in the morning and I get her dressed and an hour later she has changed into her costume running around the house doing cheers and flips! Her daddy looks at her and just rolls his eyes. I even heard him gigglie and say under his breath, " Knobby little knees. " LOL He wouldn't dare say it to her face. : )

Shelby had a ball at Church camp this weekend. She went with her friend Savannah. And of course I had to take pictures before they left.......













The kid is never serious..... I don't know where she gets it.....















Finally....... a real smile. : )

And of course.......... more pics of Snuggling Kitties














Cat Nap














Get a room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home