Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I've been tagged

Amanda over at Baby and Mom Blog tagged me so here it goes!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a single mom, living in an efficiency apartment in Jackson. Shelby was 2 1/2 and I was pregnant with Casie. Worked as a telemarketer at Rainsoft.

What were you doing 1 yr ago?
Moving into our new home and getting married! Working my home business, Melaleuca, really hard.

Five snacks you enjoy.
1. Chocolate!!
2. Doritos
3. Cheez Its
4. Bananas
5. Oreos with milk

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics
1. Angel by Sarah McClachlan
2. Lover Of Mine by Alannah Myles
3. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer. LOL
4. Friends by Michael W. Smith
5. I will be here by Steven Curtis Chapman

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Give 10% to JRA or a Christian charity or charities.
2. Pay off all debts for myself, parents, and siblings of myself and my hubby.
3. Put enough into a savings account for my kids that they would be able to go to college.
4. Buy a new home and car!!
5. Invest in my business.

Five bad habits.
1. Unhealthy eating.
2. Overeating.
3. Popping my knuckles
4. Picking at my face.
5. Picking at my feet. (I know.. gross.)

Five things you like doing.
1. Spending time out and about with my kids.
2 Reading!!!
3. Taking pictures.
4. Cooking.
5. Watching Reality TV. (maybe this should be in the bad habit section?)

Five things you would never wear, buy or get new again.
1. Belly shirts.
2. Tapered jeans!
3. Bodysuits.
4. Mini skirts.
5. Banana Clip!

Five favorite toys.
1. Camera
2. Computer.
3. Cable.
4. Cats
....... Whoa! Look at all the C's!!!!!!!!
5. Notebook and pen.

5 people I am tagging to do this are........
1. Mom
2. Dawn
3. Manda Jo
4. Shawndra
5. Kendra and anyone else who wants to!
(Doesn't have to be via a blog. You can do it through email.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home